What if a virtual office and why someone would need one?
A virtual office in essence represent a service that enables business owners to have a remote company and all important data accessible through the internet.
Virtual office services also enables firms to create and maintain a presence in a desirable location (such as Serbia) without the need to pay rent for an actual space or have a local administrative hub.
How to get a virtual office in Serbia?
There are companies in Serbia that provide only virtual office services and if you are looking for such you can find them easily on Google.
On the another hand, if you are looking for a business partner that can help you with more than just virtual office (such as accounting and bookkeeping services, payroll services etc) then the accounting firm IDEAL Računovodstvo d.o.o can provide you with full service package that would include virtual office as well as accounting services. If we are talking only about virtual office services than you can get a help with:
- a business postal address
- this helps businesses seem a little more prestigious than they might otherwise be if they used their real, home address.
- envelope opening and scanning service
- if you’re getting mail sent to an address that you are not, this is a great service where you can get all the post scanned and emailed over to you so you can stay on top of your admin.
- phone answering and voicemail services
- this just simply helps you manage your incoming calls, and means that you don’t have to offer out your personal mobile, instead use a real landline number
How can I work in Belgrade but keep my costs down?
This is one great question. If you are looking for starting a business in Serbia then you can consider having:
- a virtual office
- a virtual assistant
- an accounting company that is 100% digitized
Ready to start?
If you ready to start a business in Serbia or Belgrade, just click on a button below, send us a message with your contact details and we shall get back to you in no more than 12h.